This is the last call for anyone who still thinks Facebook can’t make you fat cat rich. Houston, we have an opportunity.
It’s time we collectively acknowledge FACEBOOK ISN’T FREE. 😱😱😱
There, we said it.
Wasn’t so bad, was it?
No? Don’t agree? Need more?
Is Facebook Organic really worth it? should give you the answer you need.
Facebook’s not free – but if you spend a little, you’ll get a lot.
In fact, if used to its full potential, it can generate just as many leads as Google.
- You need the digital know-how to generate those leads (boffin alert).
- You have spend money, just like you do with Google Ads.
- You need the right set up to get going – you can’t run your car with missing parts. 🏎️
Facebook gets you leads. Like, big time.
can do the boost button – don’t do the boost button.
- Shortcut for people with limited digital marketing knowledge. Or is it? 🚨
- Limited targeting options
- Optimised for reach and engagement – not traffic not leads
- Only works with posts you’ve published on your business page
- No control over messaging and creative
- No optimisation
Go big or go home!
You want to make some money, eh?
Facebook Ads Manager
- Multiple campaign objectives available
- Ad scheduling
- Geographic targeting
- Full access to targeting options
- Full control over optimisation
- Custom audiences & retargeting options
- Conversion tracking
- A/B testing
- Full control over messaging and creative
- Learning how to create advanced Facebook ads is a full-time marketing job
You get full control over who you’re showing your ad to, how much are you spending, where your ad is showing and so on – you’ll be able to use the Facebook Pixel to set up conversion tracking and know exactly what campaigns (and what ads) are generating the leads you’re after at the lowest cost.
It’s not easy – not trying to be a Debbie Downer.
What actions, knowledge & skillset helps to bring in the 💰💰💰?
- At least 1+ year experience with a marketing agency
- Daily optimisation, which on average will add up to over 1,000 changes a month
- Ideally a marketing degree or equivalent
- An advertising budget of minimum £1,500 per month.
Well that’s enough insight for one day!
If ya like what you see – support us with our massive mission to help people learn, prosper & grow.
p.s. CONTENT PRO TIP: Don’t write “Sexy” in your articles, ’cause the big G (Google), might think you’re selling ‘other things’.
Our sales team said “whack these links in, so customers can see how we can transform their world”
(Seems a bit excessive if you ask us – but god loves a try-er and you can’t fault enthusiasm).
Cool shop for Facebook ads you can buy: Buy automotive customers.
Digital essentials to help car dealers and other businesses get the basics right.
Facebook ROI check that’s “well cheap” apparently.
A Google Analytics account review that’s supposed to be £99, but Jon in sales said that he gives it away free if “people are nice”.
Cheers, and bye.
Subscribe for magic*
Sign up for resources, articles and some well-good links! *POOF!