Perrys Group are seeking a passionate and creative individual to join the team as an Apprentice Marketing Executive. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
Here’s what they are looking for… do you have what it takes?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Marketing Executive, you will undertake a Level 4 Marketing Apprenticeship qualification alongside working with our dealerships across the UK supporting with various marketing activities.
The starting salary whilst undertaking the apprenticeship will be £19,000 per annum, rising to £25,000 per annum after completion of the apprenticeship qualification and two years’ experience.
As an Apprentice Marketing Executive, you will help to shape, support and deliver the marketing plan, supporting the business to retain existing customers as well as attracting and converting new customers.
Your daily tasks will involve assisting with the following:
- Supporting the development of a marketing strategy and a rolling annual go to market plan for each site (updated quarterly)
- Campaign delivery from concept to completion;
- Budget management and delivery of KPIs and Targets
- Maintenance and interpretation of market, customer, competitor and media insights
- Collate manufacturer marketing performance across group, interpret and present back findings
- Ensure Perrys maximises opportunity for manufacturer co-funded campaigns
- Encouraging focus on data accuracy within sites and data champions
- Ensuring marketing reporting in place for all campaigns to identify efficiencies from campaigns
If you, or someone you know wants to find out more – head over to Perrys.co.uk and apply now!