Salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Location: Northampton / Milton Keynes (NN7)
Do you have 1-2 years Google Paid advertising experience? Do you want to work for a company that offers you an incredible opportunity for personal growth, education and fast career progression?
Armchair are an award winning digital marketing agency based in between Northampton and Milton Keynes. Covering all industries, with a strong presence in automotive marketing, our company works with some very well known brands, including Auto Trader.
We only work on awesome.
We work in a ‘non-corporate’ environment designed for innovation – imagine working from the sofa occasionally – well, at Armchair, that’s what you can expect!
You don’t need a suit to be serious – we’re smart-casual (/casual) dress code, free snacks, soft drinks, coffee machines, lush relaxing gardens for your break times and a lake for nice walks.
You will be a competent paid advertising manager, who really wants to work around people who are inspiring and highly driven to be the best at their skill sets. You’ll be looking for a positive-progressive work environment, where your ideas are a valuable currency and you’ll be excited to work with other highly knowledgeable marketing skill sets.
Additionally, we’re looking for:
- Degree qualified or equiv. experience.
- 1-2 years PPC Management experience.
- Solid understanding of the marketing principles.
- Must be forward thinking, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Facebook advertising experience is advantageous.
- Agency experience is advantageous.
- Paid Search knowledge is critical, but knowledge of other Google product advertising; display, RLSA, YouTube is advantageous.
- Google certifications will be advantageous.
About the role:
- Responsible for managing multiple PPC accounts.
- Required to help shape and grow the PPC operation, implementing your ideas for efficiencies and building the department to standards of awesomeness.
- Very high career growth opportunity as we are expanding quickly.
- Supported by Google and Facebook account management.
- Lots of autonomy to shape the department to your vision.
- Responsible for client management.