We’ve only gone and launched a bloomin’ podcast in partnership with the brilliantly boffin-like people over at eBay Motors Group.
The show’s all about the guests – and our automotive (and other industry) guests have been brilliant in providing their top tips and advice to help you learn, prosper & grow!
The show’s packed with upcoming treats – including our line-up of industry guest hosts to keep the show authentic and packed with value.
- Catch all the videos from Episode 1 here
- Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
- Learn all about the show on our website.
Episode 1’s guests include:
The shows topics were F.A.B – and included…
- Did Elon must really make a mistake throwing that big rock of his through the bullet-proof glass?
- Is car-sharing coming in 2020?
- Would you want your car taken out for the day and dropping back before you leave work?
- Will we ever drive (or not drive) autonomous cars or a car-sharing model?
- What do your kids think about it all? Pontus Riska unpacks his views.
- Will car sharing kill car sales? (oooooh dramatic…).
- How many Tesla buyers does it take to sell a rather funky pick up truck? (find out how many Tesla pick up trucks have been sold – you wont believe the answer!).
- What’s it like to work in the automotive industry?
- Where can the industry improve?
- Attracting young talent in the automotive industry.
- Driverless cars and car sharing: how far are we from a revolution?
- Favourite automotive advert of the year.
Tanesha Stafford, Co-founder of Armchair Marketing said:
“The Armchair Show was a blue sky project that became a reality. Our partners have supported us to make the show a reality and that means that we can offer genuine value to the UK automotive industry, for free, without any catches and without any ulteria motive.
Filming our first and second shows has been fantastic and we couldn’t have asked for a better guest list. The knowledge that people can get from podcasts is brilliant, and if there’s something that people would like to see, they can make a request.”Tanesha Stafford, Co-founder, Armchair Marketing.
What’s The Armchair Show all about?
We’re making a show all about other people because people who do great things should get the recognition. We’ll cover a range of massive subjects – each one designed to help others to learn, prosper and grow.
Why are we doing it?
We’re on a mission to empower, enable & develop people in marketing-related roles & unite them with like-minded people who can help them learn & grow.
Want to get involved?
We’re putting out a rally-call for organisations and people who are best-placed to support our community to reach their potential – so if you got some positive lungs in you, then help us out by getting involved or just catch the show.
The podcast / youtube / all kinds of other channels you can think of, follows right off the back of our recent partnership with Facebook to bring the UK car dealer network closer to Mr Zuckerberg (in spirit) as part of our mission to help people learn, prosper & grow.
For sponsorship opportunities, guest appearances or enquiries, contact our partnerships team on 01604 879657.
Subscribe for magic*
Sign up for resources, articles and some well-good links! *POOF!